The pro-dry S oil free filter is the perfect balance of performance and convenience. The easy to maintain synthetic media provides huge gains and offers 99.2% efficiency.
- Primary Concern: Convenience
- High Airflow with Oil-Free Ease
- For Street/Dusty Driving
- Better Filtration Efficiency
- Oil-Free, dry synthetic media. WORLD'S EASIEST AIR FILTER
- Easier to service than conventional, oil-impregnated pleated media or foam filters
- Significant airflow increase
- Pro DRY S provides dramatic airflow increases for improved horsepower and torque performance with 99.2% filtration efficiency
AFE 99-03 Ford 7.3L Pro Dry Intake
Product Name: Pro Dry S Intake (51-Series)
Fitment Notes: 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
Advanced Flow Engineering offers you a better choice of oil-free filters: New Pro Dry S synthetic dry-media filters. Pro Dry S filters use a revolutionary two-ply synthetic material that is functionally superior to traditional paper media and single-ply synthetic, and easy to service. Pro Dry S dry-media filters increase airflow providing improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy with 99.4%* filtration efficiency. Perhaps the greatest benefit of new Pro Dry S filters is the convenience of servicing these oil-free filters. To clean a Pro Dry S filter lightly tap it on the ground, vacuum it, or wash with soap and water. Solvents and oiling are not necessary. Pro Dry S dry-media filters by aFe are now available on all of our popular air intake systems for gas and diesel trucks, SUVs, and cars. Replacement Pro Dry S filters for all air intake systems are also available and sold individually.